Things To Consider When Designing Your Store
Are you in the process of opening a new liquor store or wine store? Or are you remodeling a current store to take advantage of the new American trend towards consumption of fine wines?
Either way, here are a few things to keep in mind while preparing your store for fixturing, as well as some items we will require to better assist in its design:
- Do you have a signed lease for your property?
- Are you working with an architect? Do you have a floor plan?
- Do you have a budget for your store fixtures (shelving and display units)? We can design a store within virtually any budget.
- How much work has to be done to the interior before fixtures arrive? Flooring, painting, HVAC, electric, walk-in refrigerator, etc... All of these things should be complete before your store fixtures arrive.
- Is there a specific date you would like your store to open? Your store fixtures must be ordered early - with typical lead times ranging from two weeks to eight weeks depending on the season. Plan ahead and leave plenty of time for ordering, manufacturing, shipping, and installation.
- Where is your store located? - On a college campus or downtown near fine restaurants? Open a store that matches your demographic. The clientele you will be serving should dictate the type of store you create. Please visit our store design page to learn more about the types of liquor and wine stores we can help you build.