Traditional Liquor Store Design
A traditional liquor and wine store caters to a more general clientele, offering a broad selection of popular liquors, beers and wines as well as mixers and snacks. The general design and layout of a traditional liquor store is similar to what you would find in a general retail or convenience store.
Elements of a typical traditional liquor store design include:
- Emphasis on liquor and beer sales with varietal wines and little or no fine wine.
- Regular gondola type shelving with middle runs ranging in height between 48” and 72”.
- gondola style wall units ranging from 84” to 96” high.
- CVS style checkout counters featuring a wall behind the counter selling half pints, nips, etc.
- Lots of case stacks or cut cases on the floor in lieu of end caps.